Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm not boy-crazy, it's just that eyes need nutrition too & why let all those eyecandies go to waste?:D The canteen's such an awesome place to peoplewatch, teehee.

GOING BACK TO SN TMR. Ponning half of Bridge, but everyone knows I'm actually very, very devoted. Duh.

Sch was full of upsidedown rainbows(: The class was high, Civics was hilarious&retarded again. Talked about ambitions (Thea: "Well, I would really like to try being a.. serial killer."), watched the monastic life thinggy DVD & just laughed alot.

Had FIVE HOUR BREAK cos Laoshi wasn't in sch. Wanted to go RI gym to play on the tramp but breaking in sounded too tiring so Leech& I headed to the library. Turned out to be a good choice cos we watched Chicago in the video room! Rj lib's like, one of the coolest places ever. Grace& Thea were watching, of all things, STAR WARS while Dad& Jo's was Blades of Glory the perversely nice show. Highly entertaining company:DD Guniang lent his iPod to dispel my boredom but think Andrew used it more in the end. The red's a nice colour but pink isn't, seriously, for a guy it isn't! In conclusion, I didn't lay a finger on any work at all. I'm fast becoming the dumbest in class sigh.

Bridge was much loves, I totally prefer unofficial trainings. The 7 of us finished 18 drumlets& 4 boxes of strawberry Pocky, rocks. Partnered Chuns to play against Shifu& Hamtaro, it was fun even if we kept losing to the pros. Chuns made me sound like I've a huge crush on Hamtaro just cos I squealed over his cuteness (as if she &Grace don't also agree wholeheartedly) First Willie, now him. Riiiiight. It's not my fault Shifu has such cute friends(: Then Guniang came for awhile &kindly did my Math assignment. He finished it in half an hr wth. Mugger jocks, particularly rich mugger jocks, shouldn't be allowed to exist. Scowls. Going home was interesting too haha.

Buying 3 concert tix (Rock, Dance Night & Shakespeare24!) has bankrupted me. But worth it. I hope. Rock's this Fri wheee. & of cos, something else too((:

It's really easy to be deceived into believing that nothing's wrong, the world's rosy pink. I'm happy today, no matter what my subconsicousness says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home